Monday, February 9, 2009

what am i gonna do....and gonna be...

Hey all my friend....
currently i am studying culinary courses in KDU college
had just finish my syllabus in M'sia
and i'm goin to do my industrail placement in Germany from 21st Feb
time for my flight not comfirm yet la..most probabbly is at night la
training period is 6 month...until 21st August only
after the training will have a 2 week Europe trip
will start to travel from Germany to Austria-Vienna, to Italy-Milan, to Barcelona,
atlast will go the the Paris...hahaha...
PRADA i am coming
GUCCI i am coming
LV i am coming

will try to save money for the 6 month and will going to spend all them in paris...
then will be coming bak on 4th sept

Mr.KC,Mr.Mike Flemming,Mr.Wilson
in our bakery class...

thats my partner who will be going to Germany with me Mr.wilson...haha..
of course not with Mr.Mike Flemming...

will update u all when i get any new information...
:)



5 comments:

  1. wah....wah..
    u go to vienna,the music country...
    so goooddd...
    lots of ppl went there for performance le...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....i will go there and take a lot of picture to show u all la...take care here o...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...thx ya!!!
    o ya...ad me too ya!!!
    my new blog~www.sheaujia.blogspot.com
    thx:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi~i dunno u know me o nt...but i thk i m in ur msn contact list. u have a nice blog out there..enjoy reading it.btw,can i request sumthg from u since u got the chance to visit Milan,italy..haha..can u take more photos in Milan and upload those photos here? haha...thankss

    ReplyDelete
  5. i noe u....u are janice right...we chat b4 in msn adi....u got play brass band 1 right???
    i use to play trumpet too....i am going to germany for my training....before come back will stay there and travel for 3 weeks...of course i will post picture here to share with u all...take care.....

    ReplyDelete