Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hi guys!!!! I am finally finished!!!!

Here come my Europe trip!!
I just finish my training last Sunday...
It's pretty free in the hotel is because of summer holiday now...
Well..main point is my travelling part is starting!!!!!
I will be travelling from tml morning till 4th September!!!
Below is my simple travel itenery.....

19th-21st August - Amsterdam
21st-25th August - Paris City
25th-27th August - Visiting small villages in france
27th-30th August - thru small villages then go into Switzerland
30th-31st August - Venice, Italy
31st-2nd September - Milan, Italy
2nd-3rd September - fly back from Milan to Paris city
(last night in europe)
3rd September 12.00noon returning back to Malaysia by MAS
4th September 6.35am reach KLIA!!! HOME SWEET HOME~

My dear friends and family....I'll be returning soon!!!
Cant wait to see you all!!!!

p/s : Come back make sure celebration everywhere!!><..keke

-KC-

No comments:

Post a Comment