Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!Ciao~~

Finally I am back to Malaysia....as for this few days, there's a lot of people asking me what happened to my blog????It's dead??? hahahaha...of course not, becauce I'm little too busy....
One week after my europe trip I went to Pulau Redang with wilson again to discover another place that I never discover before... we stay at Redang Pelangi Resort...it was so fully equiped...meal is included and all time biscuit,bread,coffee,tea available at canteen once you get hungry....I had my 1st diving experience and snorkerling as well....I had promises them and myself I will definately going back next year for the fact that now is going to have monsoon there....having a close contact with those fishes and corals that not everyone had experience before.....

from now on, I will post my europe trip day by day follow by country here...
it's impossible to make it all in 1....pls come up more frequent and enjoy my blog...

a new food blog is coming soon....very very soon....

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment